If you’ve tried to pay a group and it didn’t work then please:
- Check if your account is verified.
- Check that your card is still valid.
- Check that you have enough money in the account to cover the payment.
- Check that you haven’t exceeded the daily transfer limit.
- Check your card type is compatible with PayK.
If the account isn't verified you won't be able to make payments, or withdraw. An error message advising you the account verification isn't complete should appear when you attempt to make a payment. To learn more visit our article on failing verification.
PayK doesn't accept prepaid and re-loadable debit cards on our platform. For more info have a look at accepted payment methods.
Your PayK account has weekly transaction and transfers limits. This is to abide by Australian Rules and Regulations surrounding financial laws. (Check out our user limits article)
If you see a debit from PayK, but the payment hasn't appeared in the group, please take a screenshot and send it to our customer support for further handling.
If you're still not sure what's happened, please feel free to get in touch with our support team.