- Tap on the ‘Invite members’ button found on the group's home page to invite people from your contacts list, or share a link with them.
- You can invite multiple friends at once by ticking the boxes next to every contact that you wish to invite, or by sharing a link with them.
- Send them a link via Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Reddit, or email.
- Tap on the ‘Invite members’ button found on the group's page, click create a link.
- You can choose which app to send the link through, or you can just copy the link and paste it in your message to the invitees in an app.
If your friends are already registered with PayK, they will automatically be added to your list of group members once you invite them.
If they haven't registered yet, they will receive a message asking them to download the app. Once they've downloaded and registered, they'll be able to join the group through your text, or link.
If you're still not sure what's happened, please feel free to get in touch with our support team.